Whether you want to only spend 30, or 300, or 3,000, there are always beautiful dresses for every budget. My past-time hobby is looking at clothes and its accessories. I have a folder on my phone which I have named the ‘box of shame’. There, I have an extensively large collection of shopping apps which I visit on a daily/hourly basis. I don’t know what it is but I find it so relaxing to look at new things.
I was listening to my favorite, favorite, favorite podcast of all time, Fashion Unzipped, and hearing all the ladies talk about the upcoming events and dress shopping- it just got me so eager to find a nice dress and look like a little royalty. You would think that that’s an exaggeration but, seriously, I feel like the dresses I’ve found can make anyone look very princess-y (or at least super put together/feminine in my opinion).
Of course, to each their own, but here are my most favourite finds so far:
1. Self Portrait paisley midi dress in icy blue £280 / €322; 2. Self Portrait Circular floral lace dress £300 / €345
3. Self Portrait pink off shoulder guipure mini dress £300 / €345; 4. Self Portrait star mesh midi dress £360 / €414
5. Michael Michael Kors Broderie anglaise-paneled satin mini dress €85,
6. Maje Embroidered mesh-trimmed crepe mini dress €118
7. Chi Chi London High Neck Lace Midi Dress with V back€51.99, 8. Mango dress with embroidered premises €35.99, 9. Mango Straight guipure dress €49.99
& Other Stories
10. & Other Stories Cut Out Lace Dress €29.70
Of course this is not the most extensive list but there is a lot of dresses out there. Way too many pretty ones… Choosing the best of the best is really not easy, and there’s so many stores. I literally spent so long looking at dresses from Sandro and literally everything was so beautiful I can’t include any. Same goes with Needle & Thread.
But I hope this was still a nice post to read (despite it not having all the dresses). Let me know what you think in the comments below and please do share some of your dresses pick, would love to see!
Leave a Reply